Be Uniquely You, Be Colourful, Shave, Spray, Donate
Bring your friends, family, colleagues and come and shave or spray your hair in solidarity with Cancer Survivors this March!
Gold Reef City Casino will be hosting a Public Shavathon, in association with CANSA on Friday, 11 March from 10h00 at the Casino entrance! Bring your R50 and then some, so you can purchase some great merchandise in support of the cause. Every little bit helps!
SHAVE OR SPRAY FOR ONLY R50!
There will be limited edition Jenna Clifford mugs, various colours of headwear, White & Pink Sox, Button badges and so much more for you to purchase on the day!
The Gold Reef City Theme Park will be hosting their Shavathon on Saturday, 12 March from 10h00 in Town Square!
While you are having fun in the Park, visit the Shavathon station with your R50 and help us fight cancer together!
See you there!
1. Children under 12 pay only R25
2. All guests 12 years and over are required to donate R50 for the cause
3. You can choose to spray or shave your hair
4. All guests participate at their own risk and choice
5. All Covid protocols observed
6. After registration and making your donation, you will be asked to move to the area where your head will be shaved or sprayed. You can choose the length of your shave or the colours of your spray.
7. Please take note that CANSA Shavathon will no longer do a ‘clean shave’ due to risk factors – the lowest number you can shave is a number 1.
8. If you would like to donate your ponytail, our volunteers are equipped to accept your hair donations – they will snip it and package it for you! Please remember that your hair must be 25 cm or longer, clean & dry – treated or dyed hair may also be donated. Unfortunately, we can’t accept dreadlocks.
9. The process could take between 15-60 minutes depending on the queue.