Guess who is visiting Gold Reef City this June?
In anticipation of their upcoming movie, the Minions are making a special appearance at the theme park and movies@ Gold Reef City, on Thursday, 16 June 2022. Kids, come meet your most loved characters of the new movie Minions, Rise of Gru 3D, and don’t forget to bring your camera. It’s selfie time with Bob, Kevin and Stuart!
At the theme park and Casino, the Minions will take pictures with their fans in the following areas:
|Location||Start Time||End Time|
|Theme Park: Main Entrance||10h30||11h00|
|Theme Park: Kiddies Corner||11h20||11h40|
|Theme Park: Town Square||12h20||12h40|
|Casino: Cinema Foyer||14h00||14h20|
|Casino: Food Court||14h45||15h00|
|Theme Park: Town Square for Photos||15h30||15h45|
Wait there’s more!
Gold Reef City is giving away prizes worth R2000 to 4 lucky winners!
How can you win?
Head over to our Facebook page and comment on our competition post with the correct answer to which road leads to Gru. Remember, a maximum of 1 individual entry can be entered per person over the promotional period.
Feeling lucky? Well then don’t wait, head over to our Facebook page now and find the minions!
The competition ends on 28 June 2022.
- This promotion is only open to Gold Reef City social media followers and potential followers.
- From 08h00 on 10 June 2022 until 23h00 on 28 June 2022 participants can activate their entries into this competition by commenting in the comment section of the competition post, on the correct road to the Gru, for an entry into the competition.
- Four winners will be selected randomly on 30 June 2022 who will win prizes to the total value of R2000.
- The Winners will be notified via the Gold Reef City Social media pages, and direct messaging.
- Once consent is received from the winner, a media release form to announce the winner on Facebook will be completed as well as the declaration of acknowledgment of the prize when the winner collects the prize from the Customer Service Desk.
- Gold Reef City’s Multimedia Manager will make the post on our Facebook page on Wednesday, 10 July 2022.
- All entries and details pertaining will be collected and stored by our Multimedia Manager on a locked excel spreadsheet.
- Our digital agency will promote the post by paying Facebook the allocated amount.
- The competition and all entries will be managed by Gold Reef City’s Multimedia Manager.
- Full terms and conditions will be available on Gold Reef City website under the What’s On page and at the Customer Services Desk at Gold Reef City within operational hours.
- The four winners’ details will be retained for the required period and all other entry details will be deleted on 4 July 2022 under surveillance presence.
- Surveillance report to be submitted.